These white papers can help you to make informed and confident decisions on a variety of topics affecting the overall health of your organization:
- Rethinking the Role of the Strategist. This McKinsey Quarterly study discusses how to develop great strategy: less time running the planning process, more time engaging broader groups inside and outside the company and mirroring the dynamism of the external environment.
- Predictions 2015: Most Brands Will Underinvest in Mobile. This Forrester Research study discusses how leaders who embrace the mobile mind shift will accelerate spending to create an insurmountable gap between themselves and the laggards who view mobile as just another channel.
- The Dawn of Marketing’s Golden Age. This McKinsey paper considers the proliferation of television and online channels, the transformation of the home PC into a retail channel, the rise of mobile social media and gaming, and a constant battle for the consumer’s attention.
- Top Trends in Business Intelligence 2015. An excellent look at how leading edge Business Intelligence and Social Data Intelligence practices can foster sustainable competitive advantages for companies of all sizes.
- Analytics and the Bottom Line. This Harvard Business Review document provides enlightenment of the untapped potential of using analytical capabilities to make better business decisions.
- Build a Change Platform, not a Change Program. This paper elucidates that continuous improvement requires the creation of change platforms, rather than change programs that are ordained and implemented from the top.
- 10 Tips for Leading Companies out of Crisis. Even good managers can miss the early signs of distress, says McKinsey’s Doug Yakola, who’s been running recovery programs for 20 years. The first step is to acknowledge there’s a problem.
- Improving Company Innovation. This abstract discusses ways to improve company innovation by finding opportunities to improve efficiency, reduce costs, ramp up profits and bring new products to market.
- Private Companies and Cybersecurity. This Price Waterhouse Cooper article discusses how the best survival strategy for information protection is to make sure you have a cybersecurity strategy, and most companies don’t.
- Leadership and the Triple Bottom Line. A Center for Creative Leadership research white paper discusses how an increasing number of leaders are believing in and implementing 3P practices are critical to organizational success.
- Fostering Woman Leaders. McKinsey Group examines the challenges and questions that can be asked to help generate the kinds of challenging conversations that executive teams around the world should be having.