The Executive Advisory is a forward thinking and proactive consultation with Donn O’Neill, focusing on problem-solving, risk management and developing new competitive advantages. He has a record of success in solving problems, meeting difficult challenges and achieving results at multiple levels, seen here:
- Strategy: Developing winning strategies, pinpointing new markets and attracting new partners.
- Innovation: Enhancing existing products and designing new products that exceed the competition.
- Capitalization: Managing capital, reducing costs and decreasing capital requirements.
- Branding: Developing a marketing posture that is difficult for competitors to duplicate.
- Quality Assurance: Improving quality, customer service, systems and policies and procedures.
- Management: Enabling people and improving teamwork with a proactive management style.
- Operations: Increasing efficiencies, reducing costs and maintaining predictable overhead.
- Risk Management: Controlling costs, maintaining predictable overhead and reducing liabilities.
- Revenue Generation: Developing recurring revenues, reversing customer attrition and lowering aging on receivables.
Echelon Environmental: Brand strategy and sales system tripled prior year’s revenues.
Tyler West Studio: Authored business plan and brand strategy that enabled the company to secure Microsoft Game Studios, Warner Brothers, Play Station and Paramount Pictures as clients.
JD Wallace Associates: An effective launch strategy positioned the company for sustained growth.
Oakhill Group: A new communications strategy enabled this contractor to procure larger contracts with the Department of Defense; divestiture provided a substantial gain for the founders.